Thursday, November 5, 2009

Anti virus package query?

i am using avg free trial of anti virus/spyware package. it seems to be very good but i feel my system is really slow now. is this what always happens? i was going to buy it at the end of the trial but am not sure.



are there any others that dont use up so much what ever on computer!!!



Anti virus package query?antivirus protection



uninstall that crap at 82% detection rate and a pig on system ... install this with 95% rate updates daily great scanner a s well runs so nice in back ground so easy on system ...why they use avg is a huge ? i cant seem to figure out ....



http://www.free-av.com/en/download/index...



Anti virus package query?computer repair



It is true that anti-virus packages may slow down the speed of you system, but that is something you must live with if you are determined to protect your computer from viruses.



I have Nortan internet security (have had it for 2 years) I have never encountered any problems and it has been well worth the money as it has blocked many viruses that otherwise would have 'killed' my computer. Personally I wouldn't be able to say for sure if it has clowed down my computer as I've had the software installed since day 1.



I say definitly get something. :)
Check your task manager (Ctrl +Alt+Dlt) to see exactly how much memory the antivirus is using. Also, ensure that the antivirus isn't automatically running a virus scan when you log on to windows.

No comments:

Post a Comment