Thursday, November 5, 2009

Yahoo anti-spy can u plz help me thanks?

is yahoo anti spy a spy ware removal and i have avg so is my comp in good hands if not where can i get a free no charge at all spyware,adware scaan and removal at casue i will dl one and it just scans it not remove it it asks for a linsece or credit card if u can give me a site plz or is my comp ok i just need a adware removal sry about my spelling



Yahoo anti-spy can u plz help me thanks?aurora



Try these, they are all free:



1. Spybot S%26D:



site: http://www.safer-networking.org/en/downl...



click the first one "Spybot - Search %26 Destroy 1.4"



2. Ad-Aware SE Personal



http://www.download.com/Ad-Aware-SE-Pers...



Note: No single spyware removal software can 100% remove all spyware. Using two or more removal software increases the % of spyware etc. are removed.



Yahoo anti-spy can u plz help me thanks?download



Get Ad-Aware Personal from www.lavasoft.com. It's one of the best antispyware programs out there and it's completely free. Yahoo antispy is pretty useless. AVG is a decent antivirus so you can stick with that.



Never ever pay for an antispyware program. The best ones are free. The ones that ask for money are usually scams. If you're not sure about which ones are scams you can check at www.spywarewarrior.com
yes yahoo anti spy is a spyware removal, you can also go to download.com and search for free ad-aware exe. if you would like me to send you a copy let me know... dont worry you will not get a virus.

No comments:

Post a Comment