Thursday, November 5, 2009

Good antivirus antispyware combo?

I have Norton Anvivirus and it SUCKS I obviously have a whole bunch of spyware on my computer and most likely come viruses and it won't detect them. I want a new antivirus program but I heard that good antivirus has crappy spyware and adware and good spyware has crappy virus protection, so i was wondering if i could just make a cocktail of antivirus spyware/adware, firewall, antispam etc. programs that you can get for free. if so, please list the best ones



Good antivirus antispyware combo?norton 360



If you are going to change to a new anti-virus programme get rid of the old one. Do not try running two you will be in for trouble.



I run AVG anti virus



AVG anti Spy ware



AdAware SE Personal



Zone Alarm



CCleaner



Spybot search and destroy



They all reside quite happily together and I have trouble free life.



And they are all free!!!!!!



Good antivirus antispyware combo?photoshop



norton 360.
LOL i had norton 2 :)



aight download AVAST anti-virus from download.com FREE and MUCH MORE BETTER than norton.



SUPERSAntispyware FREE and also GOOD.



search both of them at www.download.com



i used them after i uninstalled norton 360 and TAKES less memory and works much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment