Thursday, November 5, 2009

Can someone tell me what this is?

I tried to click on on my Favorites in Firefox but 403 Forbidden showed up and said this:



Google



Error



We're sorry...



... but your query looks similar to automated requests from a computer virus or spyware application. To protect our users, we can't process your request right now.



We'll restore your access as quickly as possible, so try again soon. In the meantime, if you suspect that your computer or network has been infected, you might want to run a virus checker or spyware remover to make sure that your systems are free of viruses and other spurious software.



We apologize for the inconvenience, and hope we'll see you again on Google.



So what is it? The Google logo looked like an older version so I doubt it was really from Google. Can someone tell me what to do about it?



Can someone tell me what this is?hijackthis



I've seen that on my wife's work PC... that one is running office strength AV software and connects to the internet through some pretty tough firewalls, so I doubt it's a virus on your PC.



I think Google must be testing some context filtering crap on their searches (cos it had a 'type in what you see in the picture' kind of box) to stop search automata using Google... I guess your search (my seach) looked very similar to one that had just come in from somewhere else.

No comments:

Post a Comment