Monday, June 21, 2010

Adware Alert (Ad-ware se 2007) Is this program recommended?

I'm going to buy this program since i have like 2000 files infected, but i'm just wondering if it's fake.



Like i heard some of these scanners first add fake infected files onto there, just so you'll buy them.



So is it anygood, or no?



If it's not good, i need a really good scanner that'll get every infected/virus/spyware etc off of my computer for good.



Free or not.



Adware Alert (Ad-ware se 2007) Is this program recommended?adware



Well, I went and looked for it in Yahoo! and found the website, NO it's not Ad-aware Se its different, but it is on "download.com" website, which is affiliated by C-Net. So there "alright" in my book, but it's up to you. Ad-aware Se is better, I have been using it for years, three or 4 so far....great program, easy and simple and runs really fast. I also have Reg Mechanic, Norton (but runs slow, and bogs my 2.4 gig down) AVG (runs a bit faster than norton) and PC Tools Antivirus (same makers of Registry Mechanic) and i still get some viruses, but I get rid of them too and keep most of them out. Good luck.



Adware Alert (Ad-ware se 2007) Is this program recommended?antivirus scan



I have not used Adaware SE 2007 yet, but I have used the AdAware Line for years. You can get the free version from www.lavasoft.de and try it out. Like I said, I have used it for years - the free version that is. I also use Spybot Search and Destroy from www.safer-networking.org. Both scanners seem to find different things but find a lot of the same spyware, adware and malware. Additional software from www.javacoolsoftware.com would be SpywareBlaster and Spyguard. You install those two and basically forget them - except for updates. The first two you need to schedule scans or perform manual scans periodically. Hope this helps...
is it Ad-aware 2007? I have this software but it sucks. Cannot remove malware totally. Try Spyware Doctor. It is very good. If u want the full version, buy it or download it from hacker websites.
I've used that program for a couple years it is great. I recommend it. You can download the free version of it from there web site as well

No comments:

Post a Comment