Monday, June 21, 2010

Search Engine Redirect?

You probably heard bunch of topics about this. I tried to read all of them. Every time I click on link at either Yahoo or Google it redirects to some other advertisement site.



I need serious help. I tried Zone Alarm, CCleaner, Spybot Search and Destroy, Registry Mechanic, Microsoft Defender. Tried free version of Webroot Spysweeper and PC Tools Spyware Doctor.



Please help. If I won't fix this then I should just probably format Windows. This is kind of inconvenient though, since I don't have enough memory. HELP and THANKS. =[



Search Engine Redirect?norten



Your machine must have been compromised better you should format your PC then install some good spyware such as AVG to protect your PC from getting infected.

No comments:

Post a Comment