Monday, June 21, 2010

Why does my pc scan so often?

I have the free editions of AVG anti-virus and AVG anti-spyware. They seem to be scanning almost all the time, which means my pc is constantly running slowly. How can i get them to scan less often or at times when i know i won't be using my pc?.



Why does my pc scan so often?cafe racer



For both go into the program options and select a schedule to scan your computer when it is turned on and not in use. Also AVG Antispyware may have active scanning to block spyware before installation so you have to weigh the pros and cons of disabling this feature.



Why does my pc scan so often?free anti virus



It must be with auto protect, but you shouldbe feeling the slowness unless your pc is a really low config one. Schedule if the best option, although i wouldnt suggest to turn auto protect off..
Friend Dave G,



This is the effect of free edition of AVG. May I suggest you try the nod 32, kaspersky, or block defender free edition. I have tried them already. At present in our office computer installed with nod 32, and at home block defender, they are doing good performance.



Best regards.



Jul6412



http://www.wealthyaffiliate.com?a_aid=gS...

No comments:

Post a Comment