Monday, June 21, 2010

What is all this on my SPYBOT and this SPYWAREBOT???

I downloaded this free program thinking it was feee to scan for spyware. I scanned with thit and it pulled up things that looks like a scam just to buy this program...as when it finished scanning it sayed I have 3800 items that needed to be tended to and then it sayed I had to register and buy the program to delete these items???? Then I found the SPYBOT SEARCH AND DESTROY and it found a lot of things on registry and other things. Then it says before setup to make backup of registry keys in case something goes wrong when scanning and deleted infections. Is all this normal and safe???? I enclosed a couple of links which I posted some screenshots of some results I got. I would like som advice please.



http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a126/d...



http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a126/d...



What is all this on my SPYBOT and this SPYWAREBOT???computer



try adaware.com and get free program and get the updtes and run regularly.. it will pull up old sites and addresess just delete everything they ask unless you recognize the program and using it. everything else just delete after every run!

No comments:

Post a Comment