Monday, June 21, 2010

What antispywere do you prefer to use?

As a result of using Internet I had massive problems with Spywares and viruses. I installed a toolbar and it came packaged with spyware and clutter up my browser with useless buttons. It happened quite a long time ago and I just tolerated that. But the serious problems started when I opened unknown email letter. One of virus on my computer was a really invasive spywere and made me to think seriously about doing something. I tried to delete some files I considered to be bad in a safe mode but it didn鈥檛 work. I thereafter routinely ran several antispyware programs, none of which eradicated the spyware totally. I've tried some protection systems, the free ones. As I鈥檓 not very experienced in that case I used the most typical programs. While trying different anti-viruses and anti-spyweres I downloaded the Spy-Shredder. I just wanted to put in a good word for the program. Actually it鈥檚 a great program and it helped me much. I have not had a spyware infection since I switched over to it and I haven't had any unwanted pop-ups either. I wanted to thank the guys who made the anti-spywere. I spent so many hours solving problems of my computer and trying to delete malicious stuff from it. Just love the program!



What antispywere do you prefer to use?antivirus scan



I use Webroot Spy Sweeper it works great.



What antispywere do you prefer to use?computer security

No comments:

Post a Comment