Monday, June 21, 2010

Does anyone know how to make ringtones??

I think it would be really awesome if I was able to make my own ringtones from music I have. Or, is there somewhere I can download midi/mp3 clips for free (that wouldn't give me a bunch of spyware or require entering my phone number) that I could then send to my phone from my computer? Is that even possible? I was checking out phonezoo.com and it was looking really awesome but I didn't want to give out my cell phone number...



I have a Samsung t209 and my carrier is T-Mobile.



Does anyone know how to make ringtones??computer repair



If you have transfer software %26 a USB cable(or some other way to transfer stuff to yourr phone from the PC) for your phone already, Download Power MP3 Cutter from http://www.download.com. The max length is 30 seconds, but that's more than enough for a ringtone.



Or try this website; all you have to do is register with just an email address and you can download it to your PC; no need to give them your cell phone number. http://www.mobiles24.com/



Remeber that you only have 3MB shared on the phone; meaning you won't be able to download a lot of ringtones for the phone, because the memory is being shared by everything; text messages, games, phone numbers, etc.



Does anyone know how to make ringtones??free antivirus

No comments:

Post a Comment