Monday, June 21, 2010

My computer is infected!?

My computer s infected by spyware.What are the best and cheapest ( preferably free) ways to get rid of this?



My computer is infected!?anti virus scan



To search for spyware and disinfect, try the program "Ad-Aware". I personally use this program and I recommend it to everybody.



You can find the latest version of Ad-Aware at this link:



http://www.tucows.com/preview/236049



Hope this helps,



KaLibuR



My computer is infected!?ariel



Spybot Search and Destroy works nice.



Also, Ad-Aware (Apparently it's supposed to be spelled this way, not how I had it before, Adaware).



Both are free programs that will help.
it is very hard to remove spyware it is 100 times worse than viruses, try Kerio, it is not a antivirus software it is a firewall, you can only block the spyware from sending info out of your comouter aslo stop it from getting viruses and adverts if you know the name of you spyware,i strongly recommand you NOT to download any spyware remover software as they are spyware them selves, the best method is to reboot ur pc, you can reboot it withought loosing ur work, by repair or install on anoth drive, try system restore first before rebooting
Download and run smitfraudfix .



Search on google ... and downloading from bleeping computers website link

No comments:

Post a Comment