Monday, June 21, 2010

Are all versions of limewire the same? Where should I download limewire from? Does it make a differe

Before I grab limewire.exe off of download.com, is there anything else I should consider?



I searched for "download limewire" on google and many different sites offer it.



Why do these sites push a free product? Do they plant in their own unique spyware first?



Are all versions of limewire the same? Where should I download limewire from? Does it make a difference?computer virus



well download.com is a good site another site you can go to download lime wire is from http://www.limewire.com



and yes probably has a virus spyware and etc...



another way you can also get limewire pro for free!



-download limewire



-install and everything



-then search limewire pro and download it



-make sure before youopen the files you should scan it first with a virus scan because there are dump people out there.



-then install limewire pro for free



-enjoy :)



hope that helps



and dude above me limewire is not a bad program as long as you know what your doing before opening any file from it scan it with a virus scan and change the settings that no on can download from you or search your files



Are all versions of limewire the same? Where should I download limewire from? Does it make a difference?free spyware remover

No comments:

Post a Comment