Monday, June 21, 2010

My pc has a virus?

it has alot of virus......its spyware and trojan and more...is there a free cleaner dat can clean my computer for free.....plz help me its says it can steal my c card # and my passwords...plz help me....i let my friend borrow it and its says it has been on adult sites and got a virus is there and thing free that can clean my pc for good.....plz plz i need help....my mothers gonna be mad if my pc crashes or something...plz plz plz thx alot



My pc has a virus?moto guzzi



Well you dont want to have this bug in your computer so let's remone it. All three of these programs are excellent and they are free i want you to download and run all three,i do every day and i garantee you this bug will be gone with alot of outher ones.



Good luck



My pc has a virus?norton internet security 2008



AVG Anti virus and McAfee virus scan are supposed to help a lot.check out http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-sAFtLsc8e... for more details.
Use Avg Free (look on google.colm or download.com)



Use the free version



Then Scan, it will take HOURS! i mean like overnight hours but it works great!



then go to www.download.com and type in the serach bar "SpyBot" then use the set up and let it scan and then scan every week or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment