Monday, June 21, 2010

I can't delete Pest Capture?

I have Windows XP. I was notified that I was infected with Trojan and other viri. It was suggested to down load various free scans. Pest Capture was my choise only because it was the first one. After download and free scan it reported that I had malware and spyware viri and I should purchase the license to continue. Since I don't like to give credit card info over the Net I declined. Now I have this Huge dialogue Pest Capture box on my screen and am unable to delete because it states the "uninstall or remove has been disabled". And it's TRUE. I went into the Control Panel to Add or Remove.....etc. and can't delete it.......A close friend suggested that I Re-Format my Windows XP but being a novice I"m not sure if I could do it. I got a price of $50 but I would really like to see if I could do it myself. It's not the cost I'd just like to try. I've been looking to up-date to a better computer anyway (this one's 10-yrs. old) so I couldn't do any more damage. Can someone walk me thru it?



I can't delete Pest Capture?adware remover



pest capture (Pest Capture) is a ransom ware anti-spy ware product that is promoted and installed by the Zlob Trojan. Other Trojans are also known to install pest capture. pest capture - or the Trojans that installs it - starts generating warning messages (similar to the ones shown below) to try and force users into purchasing the full version of Pest Capture in order to have the alleged infections removed.

No comments:

Post a Comment