Monday, June 21, 2010

Computer Slowdown?

Like millions more, I am frustrated , with my desktop and laptop, due to slowing down. I have had Norton, AVg Free, and I am now trying CA Virus%26 Spyware checker. I have run msconfig, stopped all uneccessary start up programmes, but stii find it is very slow. I have an Iqon AMD Sempron 2800+200ghz, 256 MBRAm and 74.5 GB Hard drive.Using Windows XP Prof. Any suggestions? Appreciated. Lap Top is a Presario 2100. I have re formatted a few times, and it works well for a few days and then ,!!!!!!!!!!! Help.



Computer Slowdown?microsoft office



Try for an upgrade of RAM.



Also get CCLEANER, as it will remove the temp files and bad registry keys from your computer.



http://www.ccleaner.com



Computer Slowdown?norton antivirus



More memory.



Doodad
try upgrade memory to 1gb and maintain a good charge to the laptop battery.
you have got 2 antivirus programs thet will slow it down
Windows has a number of design flaws, resulting in it becoming slower and slower and not lasting very long. You've probably heard more than once someone say "My computer is getting sluggish, I'm gonna reinstall". Reinstalling Windows solves the problem... until next time. You may think this is just how computers work, they're very new technology, and still not really stable. Well, try Linux and you'll be surprised. Five years from now, your system will be just as fast and responsive as the day you installed it, not to mention that you won't have any viruses, adwares, trojans, worms, etc., that would force you reinstall anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment