Thursday, October 22, 2009

Can anyone recommend a program to convert mp4 and 3gp files on Vista?

I've been onto download.com and the only one I can see thats free has been reviewed as containing spyware. The guy was very specific on where and how the spyware was on there and I have no reason to disbelieve it. I normally only use download.com and so, want to know if anyone can recommend something that I can convert my video files from my phones onto the pc? The other problem is I run vista, not xp, which is the os that most of these programs are for!



Basically, I have a samsung d900 and a sony ericcson k750i both with video clips, which I want to stick on a normal disc. As long as the videos play on either xp or normal dvd players, it doesn't matter overly.



Can anyone recommend a program to convert mp4 and 3gp files on Vista?virus protection software



I believe AVS converts both formats.



Can anyone recommend a program to convert mp4 and 3gp files on Vista?adware



from my exp mp4 is encrypted junk

No comments:

Post a Comment