Thursday, October 22, 2009

I got a new laptop and it came with nortan sycurty,when that ran out i unistalled it.Now i have DLL

how is a way to fix my DLL errors for free?also i need some free and easy to use firewalls,spyware/malware protection,anti-virus and something to remove trojans on my laptop/PLZ PLZ PLZe help me.



New laptop running vista home



I got a new laptop and it came with nortan sycurty,when that ran out i unistalled it.Now i have DLL errors?triumph



Go to Grisoft.com and download AVG free. If you did an true uninstall after turning off the desktop protection then there should not have been a problem. The dll may have been caused by something else. After you get AVG started and updated, go to downloads.com and get ccleaner. It will cleanup any problems with erroneous calls. Works really well with Vista Home Premium.



I got a new laptop and it came with nortan sycurty,when that ran out i unistalled it.Now i have DLL errors?worms



Yes I have the answer and its free. It's on goole and its call avg 7.5 and its free.
you shouldnt have uninstalled it that was dumb and go to download avg virus protector idk what ddl things are

No comments:

Post a Comment