Monday, October 19, 2009

Is my Pc Safe?

I use windows fire wall and have been told that my netgear from sky broadband also has a built in firewall



I use AVG free for virus protection



and every 2 or 3 days use windows free onecare online registry cleaner and virus ,spyware,malware,ect remover



Is my Pc Safe?norton internet security 2008



Download Belarc Advisor it will give your PC a security rating



Is my Pc Safe?spyware removal



Not so. use a good firewall to avoid hackers, and a professional anti virus programs and anti spywares.
it should be safe, but free antivirus software is not as good as ones that are bought...since they are free and may not be fully up to date.



I used to use AVG but switched to Kaspersky Internet Security (which i highly recommend!)



Cheers
use eset NOD 32 antivirus from eset.com and comodo firewall from cnet.com.both r free
Take it easy dear,What are you doing whit your PC. If you are a home operator,that is good

No comments:

Post a Comment