Thursday, October 22, 2009

What can I do?

Lately it seems like whenever I'm on the computer and I click on a link, it doesnt go directly to that link. I get redirected and for I have to sit there and view annoying ads. It displays "Redirecting in 10seconds" and then when the ad is gone is says "to skip this offer click here". I have yahoo toolbar with antispy and nothing shows up. Please help. If you think I need another spyware remover, please suggest a free one like yahoo's. Thanks.



What can I do?pop up blocker



I don't think it's spyware.



I think those ads are sponsoring the site you're going to.



I always just click "skip ad" as soon as it appears.



*********



Um, I use Firefox, and it still happens...just not as much!



What can I do?systemworks



Stop using Internet Explorer. Most IT/nerds/geeks/techies and using the FireFox browser. Go to www.mozilla.org and download the Firefox browser its free and stops popup ads and almost all spyware.
Go download Windows Defender (Microsoft's Anti-Spyware, works surprisingly well).



http://www.microsoft.com/athome/security...



Sounds awfully a lot like spyware.

No comments:

Post a Comment