Thursday, October 22, 2009

Get your name on the web by editing this...?

Hi Yahoo Answerer's, do you think this is a good introductory for my software website:



"Hi and welcome to my website, here is where I place the software I have developed.



All software here is created by me, for you, so you can download and use it all completely free.



All software here is 100% free and it contains no viruses, spyware or advertisements. It is all full version with no use limits. It is completely free to download, install, use and share.



I will be constantly updating and adding software for your enjoyment so come back often."



If not write your own for me and I'll put it on my website. With an acknowledgment for your work.



Get your name on the web by editing this...?systemworks



Yah, that's pretty good. Simply Complicated. Get it? Well, it's great. Go post it! NOW! It's good. =]



Good Luck!



-Daphne

No comments:

Post a Comment