Monday, October 19, 2009

Please Help Me,I don't know why i can't download game system on my computer or movies eith

I try to install a ps2 system on my computer so i can play games on it but it won't let me, i went on this website to download it http://www.ngemu.com/ and i try to download zango software on my computer for movies so i can watch them for free but my computer say anti-spyware and firewall can interfere with the installation so i have to disable it then consult it with my help disk so i don't know what to do,people help me and i will be very thank full,god bless



Please Help Me,I don't know why i can't download game system on my computer or movies either help me please?



Maybe you should consider the fact that your antivirus suites actually block "Zango" as a *warning* not to get it.



Please Help Me,I don't know why i can't download game system on my computer or movies either help me please?antivirus downloads



open download .com and from that site download downloadmanger that will help y download any software which y want thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment