Monday, October 19, 2009

Do you have viruses, pop-ups, warning messages because of parasites that threaten to destroyed your

"I had trojans,malware,spyware %26 adware I used Spy Terminator free version and Norton Antivirus now my computer is running at 100% parasite free."



Do you have viruses, pop-ups, warning messages because of parasites that threaten to destroyed your computer?house call



This seems like an ad and I am flagging it as so. You get a thumbs down. hahaha



Do you have viruses, pop-ups, warning messages because of parasites that threaten to destroyed your computer?matchless



no
That is amazing. Ponder this. I have never used an antivirus software and I have never got a virus, 24 years using computers. The only people ever have to fix a virus for are those people with virus protection. Personally, I am of the opinion that somehow the Virus Protection software industry is releasing viruses to boost subscriptions. After all, how do they always seem to have the right patch?
Hello,



Try using eScan Antivirus, or MWAV Toolkit.



try download from http://www.mwti.net
Well Howdy Doo,Good 4 you
Good for you. Congratulations!
NO but i do have parasites all over my body.
That's cool, I've never had that problem, I'm not computer illiterate.

No comments:

Post a Comment