Monday, October 19, 2009

Watching live sports/tv on computer?

How can I watch Sports on my computer for free, with no spam, viruses or spyware involved.



I've been using the March Madness on Demand thing - which is really cool and i'd love something like that



I also don't want to have to download software



Also something that works with Firefox



(my friends told me about channelsurfing.net..which isn't bad but I'd like more control or more features



Overall - I'm looking for a site that lets you view live streaming without downloading anything and without having the potential for viruses etc.



Thanks



Watching live sports/tv on computer?windows



http://www.infomaza.com/tv.html Best place watching live tv channels for free.



Watching live sports/tv on computer?antivirus download



Live streaming..... you probs wont find it streaming, although some networks will show the coverage immediately after on their website



You could just get a TV card for your computer... but im not sure that live streaming is doable... or if it is, you'd have to have a VERY good connection.. were talking like cable/T1

No comments:

Post a Comment