Monday, October 19, 2009

Has anybody used limewire?

I am thinking about using limewire. Is it safe? Does is cause spyware? Is it legal? Is it free? Please tell me as much info. as you know and all your experiences!



Has anybody used limewire?internet



Well I use limewire. I've heard someone say that having limewire is legal. As long as you don't go selling songs or something then you're okay. As long as it's for private purposes i think.



Has anybody used limewire?network



Yes it is safe. It has Adware in the free version but no spyware. For more info read this: http://www.limewire.com/english/content/...



I like the p2p program Shareaza because its 100% free and connects to the major p2p networks: http://www.shareaza.com/
Yes, I use Limewire.



There is a free version that is very good and contains no adware or spyware.



It is legal unless you download copyrighted materal.



It connects well is fast and does a great job.



To get the free version go here - http://www.limewire.com/english/content/...
i love limewire! i get lots of music that i don't normally find anywhere else for free! it takes a while to download music but it's pretty good. check it out.
No. Limewire is not illegal. I'm not sure if it causes spyware or not. It is legal and free. The only illegal part is when someone uploads music from you. Be sure to disable that. I use Limewire, and I really like it. Also, I believe this question has been resolved. Check the answers out there.
Limewire is safe and free.

No comments:

Post a Comment