Thursday, October 22, 2009

Computer has been running slow not sure what to do?

Here are a list of the thing's that I've tried along with the results



Ran CCleaner - Cleaned everything up



Ran CounterSpy for a virus check - came up with a little bit then deleted the problems



Ran Kaspersky Anti-Virus - Came up with a little bit then deleted the problems



Ran Pc-Cillin Internet Secruity - Came up with nothing



Cleaned up my hard drive I've got about 25% free



Also I deleted the spyware that Kaspersky and CounterSpy came up with



Not sure what to do and I've begun to run out of things to try but after all of these things that I've tried my computer is still running slow here are my computer specs



AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 3800+



3 Gigs of RAM



Windows Vista 32



Nvidia 8600 GT



600 watt Power Supply



I believe that's about it help would be much appreciated thanks



Computer has been running slow not sure what to do?free antivirus



It sounds like you have a nice, newer computer, and it looks like you've already done everything I'd recommend. I'd try downloading Ad-Aware 2007 or Spybot-Search %26 Destroy, and run both of those, just to make sure you've gotten every piece of spyware and virus off of your computer. Other than that, go to Control Panel and remove all the programs you're not using.



Computer has been running slow not sure what to do?internet

No comments:

Post a Comment