Thursday, October 22, 2009

How do I choose which processes running can be shut down to save memory?

I am refering to the TASK MANAGER on my home computer. I have windows XP. I probably downloaded spyware in some of the "FREE" stuff that is offered.



I do not want to shut down something that my PC really needs to run and cause myself problems. What happens if I do shut down the wrong process running?



How do I choose which processes running can be shut down to save memory?spyware removal



If u shut down something u need, your computer will crash...



My suggestion is download some spyware/malware removal program, perform a selective start up by clicking on Start %26gt; Run type msconfig and click ok, select the option that say selective stat up, uncheck load start-up itemsn, go to the Services tab, check the "hide all microsoft services", and then click on disable all and click ok to restart your computer.



then run the removal program u should be able to get rid of it



How do I choose which processes running can be shut down to save memory?virus protection software



As you go in TASK MANAGER just select the BAR upside "PROCESSES".Inside that only see that processes which are named to your computer name(Processes name can be seen in the 'user name' colume).You shouldn't end that process which is your SYSTEM process.... EASY.........................
read this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment