Monday, October 19, 2009

Clearing Data?

How would I clear data on a computer? For example, when I type something in to Google, it automatically brings up a list of all previous matches. Is there any way I can remove this or turn this off? Additionally, how would I clear my history and remove it completely from my system? My computer runs very slowly because of Spyware and I am looking to free up space in any way I can.



Clearing Data?internet security



You need to delete or empty your Internet Temporary Files.



Open up IE browser %26gt; Tools %26gt; Delete browsing History %26gt; Click on Delete all button



If you do not want to store the previous data,



Then, go to Tools %26gt; Internet Options %26gt; under the Content tab, under AutoComplete, click on settings %26gt; uncheck only Forms, if you want, u can uncheck all boxes



Clearing Data?network security



If you are using mozilla as your browser look at the top of the browser and on the tool bar click on tools and in the drop down menu click on clear private data and the click clear. If using internet explorer look to the top of the browser and click on tools and in the drop down menu click on clear browsing history and then click on what you want to clear. I am not sure about the spyware.
CCleaner will get rid of all history.



Anti-Virus



AVG



Spyware/Adware removal:



SUPERAntispyware



Ad-Aware 2007 Free



General cleanup remove cookies and more:



CCleaner



Firewall:



Pc Tools Firewall Plus



All free.



Available @ my blog.



http://internetsecurityandmaintenance.bl...



So many companies trying to make money by selling you products to keep your computer safe and clean, all of which are freely available.



Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment