Monday, October 19, 2009

NEED HELP trojan virus(es)!!?

My little brother somehow downloaded a bunch of trojan viruses. I am getting all sorts of windows caution/advice crap coming up telling me to download a spyware/virus protect program. Some thing from windows came up on the lower left hand corner of my screen saying my computers speed has slowed 47% or whatever. Anyway, I am running windows xp and reall need to know of a quick fix for my problems. Anyone know of some free programs to delete my trojans and spyware. I use dial-up (since i live in the country and nothing else is available other than expensive satellite) so I can't download anything too big.



NEED HELP trojan virus(es)!!?mcaffee



if you have a jumpdrive, and the town near has a starbucks, for like 10.00 you can use DSL there and many other internet cafes,school, download programs and bring back use on PC



and you do need virus and spyware protection in place at all times



SIMPLE STEPS TO



DOWNLOADING



VIRUS %26 SPYWARE PROTECTION



(%26 steps for protecting PC)



For XP



Use the programs twice once without internet on, and once with it running. The only program that will work in safemode F8 is AVG anti-spy ware.



Also go to control panel, internet options-privacy tab-make sure the popup blocker box is checked.



Move the slider bar to med-high-click apply-OK



Also on control panel-system-Remote-make sure both boxes are unchecked-click apply-OK (this will keep hackers from getting into computer when left on and no one is around or home)

No comments:

Post a Comment