Thursday, October 22, 2009

My comp has been infected by a virus which had disabled many of my administrator rights.How do I set

My NOD 32 antivirus did not detect that virus when i jacked in my friend's Pen Drive. This is the only attack which it has not detected. That virus has removed Folder Options from Control Panel %26 from the tools section in explorer.It had also disabled the Task Manager %26 pops a dailog saying Task manager dissabled by administrator where as i am the administrator %26 there is no other profile.It has also done the same thing with my registry editor. i am not able to access my hidden files due to this. Logging into my comp in Safe Mode is also of no help. Please suggest what to do. I do not have a net connection @ my house. I update my NOD 32 by offline update files from friend. I run genuine Windows XP SP2 %26 genuine NOD32 antivirus %26 free version of AVG anti-spyware.(Is there any solution like the one for heap41a virus?)



My comp has been infected by a virus which had disabled many of my administrator rights.How do I set it right?computer virus



Some information for you.



http://www.trendmicro.com/vinfo/virusenc...



This one has a removal tool.



http://swik.net/heap41a



*********************************



I don't understand why running your antivirus software in Safe Mode didn't remove it - but then again, I don't know anything about NOD32. I don't think the free AVG is all encompassing. I have Norton.

No comments:

Post a Comment