Thursday, October 22, 2009

What's the best download manager?

I mainly use firefox and sometimes its just so low. I want a download manager thats 1) free and 2) got NO spyware, viruses... and is 3) easy to use, wont always annoy you ...



I also want to use it for things like BBC iPlayer, or 4onDemand. Will a download manager work for these as well?



Thanks a lot ppl =D



What's the best download manager?computer repair



I have used



http://www.freedownloadmanager.org



for years .. you can schedule it to download and then switch off the pc =)



so I always leave my downloads running after I go sleep..



What's the best download manager?free antivirus



A download manager will not work for iplayer and 4ondemand as thay are peer2peer sharing. You are downloading for multiple locations (Other peoples pc's). I wouldnt touch that software untill you are downloading from a central server.



You will be using up your bandwith by sharing to others, whether you like it or not.
Internet Download Manager is the best download manager! You can download it for free at http://www.phazeddl.com
i think you should download limewire.but before that u have to download java and ccleaner .with limewire you can download audio,vodeo and lots of other things.and it makes your downloading a lot faster.
i use orbit you can use it also for downloading vids from youtube etc
I use Fresh Download, which works well for me, though I don't know if it would work with BBC iPlayer.



http://www.freshdevices.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment