Thursday, October 8, 2009

What are some changes that I can make to computer settings to get the most speed out of my cable int

I do everything to help speed up my computer internet: Run, update, and get rid of all spyware (microsoft defender, Adware, and spybot) and viruses with Mcafee. I run disc cleanup and defragmenter. I have a motorola 5100 modem, yet my computer still goes slow. It could be the line to my computer, but I get really frustrated when I watch others with a similar setup flying through the internet and mine is only moderately fast with the fastest type of internet that is offered here (3mb a sec, I think). Is it possible that I'm missing some spyware, virus, or have junk on my computer? What are some other free software online that can help me find spyware or unwanted programs that can speed things up? I just want to do all I can on my end before calling a tech to my house to check the line.



What are some changes that I can make to computer settings to get the most speed out of my cable internet?antivirus scan



In your case, the way to get the msot of your computer relies on the antivirus and spyware programs you use. You need to have these to safely browse the internet. I will provide you with a few programs to speed up your job.



I understand your situation completely, I've been through it, and I'de like to help.



Here are some common AntiVirus programs (Free of charge, No Hassle):



avast!



http://www.avast.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment