Thursday, October 8, 2009

Spybot S&D won't work?

I've been redownloading Spybot all day!



McAfee is telling me that there's an



error and my firewalls doing this weird



thing. I don't know if this is causing any



problems, but yeah.



Anyway, Spybot did some things with



this "Tea" thing and another option,



but whenever I try and use it on my



desktop or in my Start menu,



NOTHING HAPPENS.



I tried to use Spybot in safe mode too,



but once again.. nothing happens.



I've tried like three different sites,



but they're all the same versions.



Does anyone know why it isn't



working for me?



When I tried "run as", Spybot said



that access was denied, but I don't



know if that's the problem..



SUPERAntiSpyware had something



wrong with it too. It won't delete for



some reason either.



If these two programs don't really work,



then are there any other Spyware REMOVEAL



tools that really work for FREE?



Spybot S%26D won't work?antivirus download



There shouldn't be anything wrong with either Spybot S%26D or SuperAntispyware, especially if you uninstalled the program BEFORE trying to reinstall the same program again.



It is possible that a Registry entry been corrupted on your original installation of the program(s) %26 reinstalling WITHOUT cleaning up the old entries can cause problem with some programs.

No comments:

Post a Comment