Thursday, October 22, 2009

I'm so confused... Do I need to download spybot and avg?

I have avg free. Does the program removes spyware and adware?



I'm so confused... Do I need to download spybot and avg?hijackthis



YES DO NOT LISTEN TO OTHER ANSWERS



I'm so confused... Do I need to download spybot and avg?malware



AVG only removes viruses. Use a anti spyware program to remove spyware. The ones already mentioned are good ones. So is AdAware 2007. You may want to use several spyware programs just to make sure.
No download spybot or use spyware blaster.
The subscrption version of AVG has a Anitspyware componant but not the freeware version.



http://free.grisoft.com/doc/1/us/frt/0
AVG only removes virus... I would suggest getting a spysweeper of webroot or you could contact pcsafety to help you remove them for you.
you can get avg anti virus and avg anti spyware for free.
From a recent test at www.virus.gr, the top 25 anti-virus programs, in virus detection rates "in the wild".



(free programs are noted in ()s.)



1. Kaspersky version 6.0.0.303 - 99.62%



2. Active Virus Shield by AOL version 6.0.0.299 - 99.62% (free)



3. F-Secure 2006 version 6.12.90 - 96.86%



4. BitDefender Professional version 9 - 96.63%



5. CyberScrub version 1.0 - 95.98%

No comments:

Post a Comment