Thursday, October 22, 2009

Dell laptop replacement policy?

So, first of all, my laptop (an Inspiron 6400) has been acting up for a while. Even though it has no viruses, no spyware, and 50 gigs of free space, it has been horrifically slow, almost seeming like a 500 megahertz computer at times. I've tried everything, it just seems like it is malfunctioning. I purchased a warranty with Dell that said it would replace my laptop if it got broken, but the conditions seeemed pretty strict, so I didn't consider replacing it until today's unrelated incident. When cleaning the screen with some laptop screen cleaner, some managed to get under the screen, making one small puddle at the bottom very bright, and the rest dark. It was accidental by all means, but do you think that Dell would still replace my laptop, or would they say it was my fault?



Dell laptop replacement policy?software



It depends on which warrantee you have. There are two different products. One is just the regular hardware warrantee. The other is "Accidental Damage" protection. If you have the accidental damage protection they will probably replace and/or fix it.



Why don't you just call them and ask them? If you're covered they'll help you.



Dell laptop replacement policy?vincent



e mail or call dell

1 comment:

  1. Great thoughts you got there, believe I may possibly try just some of it throughout my daily life.

    Dell Laptop Service center in chennai

    ReplyDelete