Monday, October 19, 2009

Please help my computer is having so much virus trouble!?

This morning when I came downstairs and started my computer, it started okay but then when it came to my main desktop screen, all of these pop-ups came up telling me to download all these programs because I had high level virus threats on my computer and it said all this stuff about people invading my computer and it said that my computer and internet connection has slowed and that people may be hacking through my files. Well what should I do!? I need a website or something to tell me how to get rid of the worms and viruses and spyware! I need it to be free so what should I do, I need a program to get rid of these VIRUSES! HELP!



Please help my computer is having so much virus trouble!?nortan antivirus



Its not a virus, but rather adware and possible zlob and/or smitfraud infection. Use these scans to remove it.



All of these are ones that I personally use and all are free.After you install any of them,make sure you update them to get the full affect.



AVG anti virus/anti spyware remover.



AVG Removes I-Worm/Stration 路 BackDoor.Generic3.GBB and .GBC 路 Worm/Generic.FX 路 Exploit.WMF



http://free.grisoft.com/doc/5390/lng/us/...



Spybot - Search %26 Destroy detects and removes spyware, a relatively new kind of threat not yet covered by common anti-virus applications. Spyware silently tracks your surfing behaviour to create a marketing profile for you that is transmitted without your knowledge to the compilers and sold to advertising companies. If you see new toolbars in your Internet Explorer that you haven't intentionally installed, if your browser crashes inexplicably, or if your home page has been "hijacked" (or changed without your knowledge), your computer is most probably infected with spyware. Even if you don't see the symptoms, your computer may be infected, because more and more spyware is emerging. Spybot-S%26D is free.

No comments:

Post a Comment